Speed to Market
When Speed to Market Matters
SYNEXXUS places premium value on innovation, ingenuity, and effectiveness. We develop and field capabilities not anticipated by or capable of larger corporations. SYNEXXUS’ intellectual, entrepreneurial and leadership services provide quantitative methods needed to explore, develop and match information technology to emerging demands. SYNEXXUS also takes fast, bold and specific steps to anticipate these emerging demands by rapidly bringing products to market in less than a year and consistently under budget.
- Fast rapid product evolution and execution
- Bold reach past what can be comfortably achieved, and
- Specific create a concise roadmap for product launch
In today’s competitive climate it is not enough to react to market demands no matter how fast you respond. It is also not enough to merely recognize emerging markets – competitive advantage comes from adapting to uncertain futures, creating new markets and getting there first.
The SYNEXXUS 6 Point Game Plan:
- Anticipate emerging markets – Create new markets Co-evolve developing technology with emerging market demands
- Launch with agile teams Use small independent entrepreneurial teams
- Compete on Cost and Time Allow performance to evolve and mature
- Create new rules Insulate innovation from bureaucratic practices of the corporate culture
- Outsource to specialist Leverage outsourced talent – use their market agility and competence
- Capture processes and methods Provide incentives for teams to repeat success
SYNEXXUS produces products quickly as a hedge against dynamic futures. We offer innovation solutions such as an“option-based hedging strategy” that drives businesses to become more adaptive in the way they respond to environmental factors. Options-based strategies increase a products speed to market, specifically institute adaptive Information Architecture and operationally ensure that the impact of flexibility show value in product design. Options also create a corporate culture, which is tactically competitive at multiple scales and an organization that is able to consistently engage and succeed against local AND global competitive pressures.