Power Transformer Monitoring and Security
An advanced transformer control and monitoring platform designed to meet the evolving demands of power transformer operators
- Increase the life of transformers through real-time health monitoring
- Fuse all health and historical monitoring information under one platform
- Avoid dangerous overload situations with condition-based dynamic loading telemetry utilizing real-time data collection and analytics
- Maximize transformer performance level through real time monitoring
- Get an earlier and more accurate assessment of transformer condition and potential failures that lead to expensive unplanned outages
- Implement condition-based maintenance versus calendar-based maintenance to reduce operating costs.
- Lower insurance premiums because of increased heuristic data collection and capture actual system performance
- Reduce planned or unplanned outages through real time monitoring
- Lower overall costs by consolidating several individual non-networked monitoring devices into our single system that easily upgrades as new sensors are deployed.
- Lead the industry with NERC Critical Infrastructure Program Standards
- Future-proof transformer from upcoming security standards
- Cyber secure data storage and access – built on limitary grade experience
- Embedded physical security integration – video and site access control
- Eliminate costly downtime by protecting transformer from physical and cyber attacks.
- Reduce physical inspection and maintenance costs through remote monitoring
- Obtain access to key system wide knowledge with real-time alerts
- Eliminate false alarms
- Simplify hardware configuration during ordering and installation
- Reduce and simplify footprint of the control box
- Deploy maintenance crews on an as-needed basis with detailed insight into priorities for the service call.
Contact us to learn more.