Power Transformer Monitoring and Security
An advanced transformer control and monitoring platform designed to meet the evolving demands of power transformer operators
SYNEXXUS provides the brains behind the Smart Grid.
SYNEXXUS has developed the most comprehensive transformer health monitoring and security system in the market, bringing together transformer condition monitoring, control and substation security in a single rugged cyber-secure platform – converting all analog and digital signals for networked access.
Our power transformer control and monitoring platform enables transformer operators to gain the full benefits of the Internet of Things through our military grade, cyber-secure system that manages, monitors, schedules, reports and data-mines performance through an intuitive web-based interface.
Working with both our OEM partners and end user customers, we help to increase the life of these valuable equipment through real-time health monitoring, making it possible to get accurate assessments of transformer health, current condition to avoid dangerous overload situations, protect against theft of copper, notify when transformers are damaged and implement condition-based maintenance.
Deploying our system, power transformer customers gain better use of assets, lower their procurement and operating costs and manage their assets more efficiently during normal, fault or emergency operations.
- Increase the life of transformers through real-time health monitoring
- Fuse all health and historical monitoring information under one platform
- Avoid dangerous overload situations with condition-based dynamic loading telemetry utilizing real-time data collection and analytics
- Maximize transformer performance level through real time monitoring
- Get an earlier and more accurate assessment of transformer condition and potential failures that lead to expensive unplanned outages
- Implement condition-based maintenance versus calendar-based maintenance to reduce operating costs.
- Lower insurance premiums because of increased heuristic data collection and capture actual system performance
- Reduce planned or unplanned outages through real time monitoring
- Lower overall costs by consolidating several individual non-networked monitoring devices into our single system that easily upgrades as new sensors are deployed.
- Lead the industry with NERC Critical Infrastructure Program Standards
- Future-proof transformer from upcoming security standards
- Cyber secure data storage and access – built on limitary grade experience
- Embedded physical security integration – video and site access control
- Eliminate costly downtime by protecting transformer from physical and cyber attacks.
- Reduce physical inspection and maintenance costs through remote monitoring
- Obtain access to key system wide knowledge with real-time alerts
- Eliminate false alarms
- Simplify hardware configuration during ordering and installation
- Reduce and simplify footprint of the control box
- Deploy maintenance crews on an as-needed basis with detailed insight into priorities for the service call.
Contact us to learn more.